Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snowboarding in Ruidoso
























After Christmas, we went to Ruidoso to visit Papa. Garret, Lynzee, Aunt Tricia, Uncle Gary, and even Coco went! Me, Garret, and Lynzee went snowboarding and Aunt Tricia and Papa skied. Mom, Dad, Uncle Gary, and Coco people watched and made lunch! We had so much fun. My hair was pretty crazy until Mom got there to put in my pony tail! Don't forget to check out the video, because even though I am pretty good at snowboarding now, it is still a good thing Mom and Dad make me wear my helmet!





2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you had so much fun, I can't wait to go skiing with you. Thank goodness for helmets huh. You look like you will make a pretty good snowboarder. Glad you had so much fun visiting with everyone.

Anonymous said...

When I worked up there I could hardly walk around in the snow and you just snowboard everywhere. And stay up most of the time (except at the end of the video). That is how I looked most of the time. You make it look so easy...but most of all FUN!!! Love you bunches