Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas


































Christmas was awesome! Mom and Dad made fried chicken for Christmas Eve dinner and everyone came over to eat! I even left Santa a chicken strip and he ate it with his milk and cookies! We left reindeer food, and then Caleb kept checking out the window to see if they had arrived! Santa left me an art set and easal, a cute husky, and a laptop. After Christmas here, we went to Aunt Christy and Caleb's house and opened more presents there. Santa left Caleb a cool truck that I got to drive in! We missed our family out of town, but we got to see them the next day!


2 comments:

Christy said...

You must have been a very good girl last year, you got some awesome stuff. I am so glad that you were here to spend Christmas with Caleb and Me. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to watch you open Christmas presnts. Santa was very good to you, it must have been the chicken strip that made him leave you so much stuff. It was a very good christmas for everyone. Fried chicken will be my favorite christmas eve dinner from now on. Love you very much.